Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 8, 2010

My 365...

Blake was up at the crack of dawn this morning, 5:00 A.M. He was hungry, so I got up and made some eggs, sausage, toast and chocolate milk for him then went back to bed.

He comes in later and taps me on the shoulder...

"Mom, I am sad."

"What's wrong honey?"

"I don't know what I would do!"

"About what Blake?"

"Mom, if you and Dozer were hanging off of a cliff, who would I save first? I love you so much and I love Dozer so much."

Poor baby, he is always thinking about such things.

So I said, "Honey, I can hang on if you want to save Dozer first. I would completely understand."

(long silent pause.....)

"I've got it mom! I will save you first then you can help me save Dozer! Okay, I feel better, go back to sleep."

Then off he went to play with his Legos. Crisis averted. :)

He is sound asleep now. "Only going to lay down for a second mom...Zzzzzzzz"

It is exhausting business this "saving the world" thing.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors