Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 29, 2010

My 365...

Clear blue skies in the valley today, thank God!  The smoke and fires from yesterday were terrible, and sadly a few people lost their homes.  But thankfully the firefighters did a great job containing the fire and getting it all under control. 


I received shipping notifications in my email today, "School supplies are on the way!"  We are so excited to receive them and set up our classroom.  I know the boys and I are going to really enjoy school, and learning together.  The best part will be those cold snowy mornings where I do not have to worry about the boys walking to school in the cold.  Instead we can enjoy a nice warm bowl of oatmeal, and start our day!  Yay!

IDVA is a terrific alternative to traditional school!  I am very happy that it is available to us and we can enjoy learning as a family.  How awesome is that?

Hope your day is going great, I know ours is.

Until next time...








White Melamine Dry Erase Boards with Aluminum Frame, 48 x 36 (UNV43624) Category: Presentation Boards

Board Dudes 11 x 14-Inch Metalix Magnetic Dry Erase Board, Colors May Vary (45000UA-4)

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors