Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 28, 2010

My 365...

A lot of smoke in the sky today.  It is fire season, and we have a new lightning strike fire burning in the foothills for three hours now.   Just going outside to snap this picture left my eyes burning from the smoke.  I hate fires.  :(

It amazes me that we get these huge storms this time of year, but all they produce is lightning which causes the fires, but very little rain.  We need rain!


Hopefully they will get it all under control soon, and no serious damage will be done.  God Bless Firefighters!

I found out today that I was accepted for training on a new job.  It is all online chat support, so I am beyond thrilled!  I miss working for Apple, and this will be very close to the same as my job for Apple...so yay me!  Although my husband said the main reason he is moving home is so I do not have to work so hard.   Hmmm...I am not used to NOT working all the time so this will be an adjustment for me.  A good one though especially now that I will be homeschooling both boys.

I am very happy with life right now.  Things are falling into place and life is good.

Now hopefully these fires well get under control soon!  Pray for rain!








Pink Sparse Tranquility 15.4 inch Laptop Padded Compartment Shoulder Messenger Bag for K-Cliffs Lifestyle

Black & White Fleur 15.4 inch Laptop Padded Compartment Shoulder Messenger Bag for K-Cliffs Lifestyle

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors