Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 24, 2010

My 365...

We have a visitor! Supra is here to spend the day with us. He has grown so much just in the past few weeks, he is even towering over Dozer now!



This has been a very interesting day.  Shortly after Garrett and Kori left for their drive into the mountains, there was a loud knock at the door.  When I answered, there were two lovely female police officers standing there.  I had a small heart attack worried that something had happened to Garrett!

It seems my 92 year old aunt had been trying to phone me all morning, but since my phone ringer was off I did not answer.  She immediately thought there must be some emergency and called the police to check on us.  Bless her heart, she always over reacts!  I called her immediately to let her know all is well.  It has been difficult living 2000 miles apart.  She worries too much.  :)

This is going to be a fun day!











Premier Busy Buddy Tug-A-Jug, Medium/Large

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors