Saturday, July 17, 2010

July 17, 2010

My 365...

What is for dinner? Hopefully this falls within the healthy category. I stir fried some chicken breast, new potato and carrots in olive oil. Added a dash of Italian dressing and let steam. Then poured it over a fresh bed of spinach.


This dinner was just for mom. The boys wanted their chicken in "nugget" variety and some Mac n Cheese. Blake would have no part of my meal! (Although he did ask me to save him some.) lol :)

And for desert, courtesy of chef Blake, a bowl of sliced fresh strawberries, bananas and nectarine. Yummy!


I had a 1/2 of a banana and a few slices of apple for breakfast. I need to try to do better with fruit. As good as apples are for you, I can not stand them! I can barely stomach a banana. I think I will stick to fresh berries. (Fresh strawberries and banana together is a win!)

Hope you are all having a great day.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors