Friday, July 16, 2010

July 16, 2010

My 365...

Happy Friday world! I am so glad to wish this week a firm "good bye!" It has been a long one that is for sure. I am looking forward to a weekend of pure nothingness. :)

My photo of the day is this cute little dino-critter that my daughter crocheted for Blake. He was going through a box of his toys and he found it. Now it has a permanent place next to the net book.


I was preparing my grocery list for the store with my new strict diet considerations and realized there is practically nothing that I know of that does not contain corn syrup in one way or another. It looks like I am going to have to settle for raw vegetables, fruits, plain yogurt and maybe whole wheat Cheerios for a while. Not that that is a bad thing. I find the whole "eating" thing to be such a inconvenience. If there was a way I could skip it all together I would! Even better, someone needs to invent a Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner pill that had all the good nutrients we need to keep our bodies healthy, and none of the bad stuff that makes our livers angry. I would purchase a ten year supply!

Have an awesome weekend world. The temperature is supposed to be in the 100's this weekend, so I am sure we will be spending it indoors!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors