Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 10, 2010

My 365...

I found another great use for the Quesadilla maker...making hash browns and sausage! And it cooks them up perfectly. Later when Casey woke up I even prepared his scrambled eggs in there too. Love this gadget!

Miss Lilly chilling with Blake waiting for Breakfast to be served...

Dozer is feeling too lazy for games today. He is getting old my buddy snuggle bunny. :)

It has been a nice quiet peaceful Saturday. No work to do, just a bit of laundry. I can enjoy my boys and just "be", which is always a good thing.

Hope you are all having a great weekend too!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors