Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Good Night...

Some cute pictures of Blake I took this evening, complete with his very fashionable "Tropical Punch Kool-Aid" mustache.



My sweet goofy boy, how I love him so!

We were craving something yummy for desert, so I told him "Let's go raid the cabinets!" There we found just enough ingredients to make some home made Oatmeal cookies. And let me tell you, they came out so chewy and delicious!

Tomorrow is going to be a long day, I have two more doctor's appointments and then I will be done with doctors for at least three months. I know I have said it before, but I shall say it again, I hate doctors!

Blake also wants to go walk down by the river so if it is not too hot I think we shall do just that.

Have a wonderful evening world.

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors