Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Doggy Daily

My 365...

I should have named him "Pigpen" not Dozer.

I just let him inside, and he is covered in a fine layer of dirt. So what does he do as he walks into the living room? He shakes his coat. It was as if someone took a bucket of fine dirt and tossed it into the air.


UGH!  Dozer are you kidding me?  This is why I have to sweep several times a day!


Lucky for Dozer I have a very difficult time staying mad at him.  How can you stay mad at those gorgeous almond eyes?

"Pigpen!"  :)








Lambert Kay Fresh 'N Clean Scented Pet Shampoo Gallon

Cloud Star Buddy Wash Pet Shampoo, Lavender & Mint, 19-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2)

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors