Sunday, May 30, 2010

May 30, 2010

My 365...

It is all about the green. That is my city, luscious and green. Trees everywhere you look in all shapes colors and sizes. Considering that this area is mostly desert, I think that is amazing.

The foothills in the north end are very desert. You do not see the pine forest until you get to the higher elevations around the ski resort. It is beautiful up there and just a short drive from where we live.

The foothills in contrast to the green valley can be quite dramatic and so beautiful. I love living here!

A beautiful soft pine growing in the yard...

A perfect pine cone Blake found for me.

The foothills, where all the mansions are!

I envy their view from way up there, but the view down here is not half bad. :)

Hope all is green in your world.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors