Friday, May 28, 2010

May 28, 2010

My 365...

Blake and I were watching a storm roll in over the foothills this evening through his window. The sky was amazing!

As we were watching he spotted a beautiful lilac flower blooming in the back yard that we had never seen before.

It is stunning!

And there are more than a dozen buds around it, so I will photograph it again when the blooms are all open.

This is our first spring in this home, and it has been interesting to discover all these great flowers that have been planted over the years that we had no idea were there. The yard is huge, so we have plenty of room to discover more botanical mysteries. :)

After the storm blew through, the temperature dropped into the 50's. No complaints from me though...I love it nice and cool!

Have a great weekend world...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors