Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 26, 2010

My 365...

"Roarrrrrrrrrrr! Freeze! I am the Pokemon Vampire! Come near me or my mama and I will glue you to the wall with my glue gun!"

I was going through some boxes this afternoon, and Blake in his usual goofy fashion starting putting on all the clothes that I was planning on donating. "Oh I like that, that is my favorite....on and on and on."

By the time I was done he had on five t-shirts, four pair of pants that were either too small or too big, and of course the vampire cape.

Then off he was to "save the day!"


Just when I thought he was done, he found this hat and my old pager to make his costume and weapons complete.

Such a super-hero, he is too funny! There is never a dull moment with my Blake. LOL :)

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors