Saturday, May 15, 2010

May 15, 2010

My 365...

A perfect May day!

It started our pretty rough. I was feeling really sad and could not even bring myself to get out of bed. :( So much not right with the world today, but I need to learn from it not let it rule my mood. I know I will be just fine.

I was watching Blake running back and forth through the yard with a shovel in his hand.

So I went outside and asked him what he was doing?

"Playing FarmVille mom" was his response. "Really son? What are you planting?"

I don't know mom, something called a radish. Do you know what a radish is for?"

"Not really son, where did you find the seeds?" "In Casey's school box."

"Ohhh ok, well, hopefully we can enjoy some radishes soon." lol

The ultimate Farmville farmer cooling off. :)

This photo I snapped really reflects my mood. Down at the bottom of a rocky canyon looking up at the sun...but full of hope and promise and still managing to shine with all its might.

Hope your Saturday is as fabulous as our has been! :)

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors