Friday, May 7, 2010

May 07, 2010

An absolutely gorgeous day today. The weather is amazing, the sky is a perfect shade of blue, the trees are so green and I feel great!

I was not sure how I would feel now that it is just the two little ones and I at home, but I love it.

With all the drama of the past few months, the transition from broken heart and sorrow to acceptance and joy is complete. I have let go of the things I can not change, and embraced what life has to offer me today and look forward to what will come tomorrow.

Casey and Blake are amazing young boys, and I feel so excited for their tomorrows, and Garrett is living his best life and I am very proud of him.

As for Meagan and Brandon, I do not know how their life is going but that is OK. Hopefully their life is going the way they want it to and that is all that matters. I have done my job as a mom, and I am 100 percent confident I have done it well.

I am proud of myself!

Life is good, and my glass is always half full (of Kool-Aid of course...lol), never half empty.

Have a wonderful weekend. :)

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors