Thursday, May 27, 2010

Doggy Daily

Doggy Daily for May 24, 2010

Everyone gather round, have I got a story for you!

I was chilling in my castle minding my own business, when all of a sudden this little yellow bead rolled up to my door and said...

"Miss Lilly, come hither, I am so delicious you KNOW you want to eat me!"

So I studied the little bead very carefully. Miss Lilly is gonna do what a Miss Lilly has to do and that is eat whatever comes her way!


Next thing I know the bead is stuck....ON MY BACK TOOTH!! The more I bit down the worse it got. There I was bucking and jumping like a wild crazy filly.

Mama looked at me as if she thought I had lost my mind! "What in the world is the matter with you?" she shouted.

"Mama help, it is stuck!" I screamed with all my might.

She calmly took me into her arms, put her finger in my mouth and "popped" that evil little bead loose.


Phew! What a horrible experience that was for poor little me. :(

But Miss Lilly knows how to work it...mmmhmmm! Mama felt so bad for me...

...I got fresh scrambled eggs for dinner!

The End

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors