Thursday, May 13, 2010

Doggy Daily...

My Doggy Daily for May 13, 2010

I was having a nice afternoon in the yard photographing Dozer. In this photo you will notice he is nice and relaxed...

Then what I should have noticed, that his ears went up just the slightest bit as he caught sight of a "SQUIRREL!!"

Really that is all I remember as my feet were swished out from under me mid click on the camera....

...so what else was there to do besides lay on my back staring straight up at the sky...

...take a picture. lol :)

Ohhhh Dozer...I know never to stand between you and a "SQUIRREL!"

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors