Sunday, May 16, 2010

Alphabet Challenge, Letter A

I have been invited by an amazing friend and photographer to participate in a new photo challenge called A - Z. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday we will post a photograph representing a letter of the alphabet.

For today, Monday, the letter is "A" and here is my take on an "A"...

A is for Afghan.

A wonderful person created this beautiful afghan for me several years ago. Thank you Lisa. :)

As for my friend, she will be posting her take on the letter "A" on this link sometime today. I look forward to seeing it!

And my good friend Sam, and her beautiful take on the letter "A" as well! I am so glad she is joining us!

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors