Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What the heck?

I have been waiting excitedly all morning for UPS to deliver my new camera. Fed Ex pulled up and delivered a package to me, and I thought...well it was supposed to be UPS, but no matter it is here!

Opening the package I discovered this...

Huh? Portable DVD player? Noooooooooooo! They sent the wrong item!!!

I calmly checked the packing slip and realized it was not from the camera company at all, but from a client. Apparently I was entered into an incentive drawing for several goodies, and I won this! I did not even know I was entered...lol What a nice surprise this was. Then all I could think was...too bad it was not the Netbook or the iPad. Shame on me! :)

Oh well, it will be a nice house warming gift for Garrett and Kori. I know they can put it to good use.

Meanwhile still waiting patiently for my camera....come on UPS!

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors