Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thunderstorms!

I love a good thunderstorm. Of course the storms here in Idaho are nothing compared to the amazing storms in Texas, but they are very cool none-the-less.

About 5pm this afternoon, one rolled in and now it is downright chilly outside at 57 degrees.

I just checked the tracking on my new camera, and it will be here tomorrow one day early! I am so excited. So "hopefully" this is my farewell picture with Garrett's little Sony Cyber-Shot. Back to the bottom of his camera bag it will go.

Until tomorrow...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors