Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh Blakey!

My silly boy. Yesterday he helped Garrett straighten up the storage shed and insisted on bringing in a huge inner tube that the boys use for snow sledding in the house.

"What on earth are you going to do with that thing Blakey! He said "You'll see mom..."

So today he came home from school and threw the inner tube on my bed, covered it with a nice soft sheet and it is his new favorite place to chill.

Great place to enjoy some cake icing...

Yummm....

Great place to check my FaceBook and Webkinz...

Great place to watch cartoons.

I guess I can't argue with that! :)



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors