Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's here!

My new camera is here and I love it! The Samsung TL210 It is a bit complicated with a million settings, so it will take a while for me to figure it all out. It is so cool!

A nice big screen on the back, with built in edits for photos which are a amazing, and an ISO setting up to 3200, and 12.2mp!

It shoots HD video, and my favorite feature, the screen on the front when you are taking self portraits, or an animated little clown with bells and whistles to get children...and dogs...attention. It works perfectly on the pooches!

So farewell little Sony, you served me well for a week so thank you.



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors