Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Doggy Daily

Doggy Daily for April 27, 2010

I could sit on the other side of my gate for hours, and the chances of capturing a clear photo of Miss Lilly popping her head through the fence would be much like winning the lottery. Odds are 10,000,000,000 to one.

I don't think there is a shutter speed fast enough on the entire planet!

Oh Miss Lilly...blink, and you are gone!


When I brought her in she went straight to her castle and immediately crosses her paws. She always does, which is why I call her a "diva"...lol

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors