Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Doggy Daily...

Doggy Daily for April 20, 2010

"I had a bath yesterday, oh joy."

"It has been a couple of years since my last bath only because I hardly fit in the bath tub anymore. Mama does brush me several times a week so a bath really is not necessary."

"So why the bath you ask? Well, Blake and I decided to play in the water hose yesterday. Water + dirt = mud, and we all know how much I love mud. Mama thinks I was a pig in a previous life...don't know why she ..."oink"...thinks that?"

"So here I lay, in the sun still trying to dry almost 24 hours later. Yep...my britches are still soggy. Oh woe is me...."

"Life is good...."



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors