Thursday, April 1, 2010

Doggy Daily...


April 1, 2010

I realized today that capturing a picture of Miss Lilly is much like capturing a picture of a lightning bolt. She is without question, the quickest little dog I have ever met!

Just when you think you have her focused in the frame...she is across the room!

So today I sat her on my desk, and literally 63 shots later...this is the best I could do. lol


Speedy Gonzales has nothing on Princess Piranha...the fastest puppy in the West!


Until next time...



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors