Friday, April 9, 2010

April 9, 2010

My 365...

A beautiful spring day in Boise today. Had a little graphic art fun with today's picture.

So much done today. Work was very busy, had a conference with Casey's IDVA teacher and she helped me get him set up for his first year in high school. It is going to be a lot of work between now and then, but Casey can do it. He is so very smart, and has been doing really well.

Also got Blake registered for IDVA next year and he is very excited about it! No more worrying about him being sick all the time, or dealing with absolutely incompetent teachers. Above all, no more worrying about all the bullying. Life is too short to deal with such nonsense especially when you are only 8 years old.

Along with school they will be taking some martial arts classes together which should be a lot of fun! I am so proud of these two boys. They have been through so much this last year, and through it all have remained positive and happy. I will do everything I can to be sure life is nothing less than sweet for my babies.

Have a wonderful weekend!



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors