Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6th, 2010

My 365...

A perfect way to start my day, being presented with a beautiful home made lady bug. Big blue eyes, although still a little sleepy, and a sweet adorable smile.

"Happy Birthday mom! I made this for you."

How perfect! A perfect gift son, I LOVE it! :)


Then he took my scissors and a blank sheet of paper, and just before he walked out the door to go to school, he said look mom...

He cut out two hearts, one for him and one for me and said..."I love you."

I could not have imagined of a more perfect way to start this day! I am 49 years old today. At the half-way mark of my life. Wow. I have survived the first half of my life, and I can now close that book, and start a new one.

Today I put behind me all the things I could not change. All the people who do not understand me, and I embrace this day with new hope, excitement and surrounded by the people in my life who "truly" and "sincerely" love me. Love "me" for the person, sister, friend and above all mom that I am.

I had messages from all over the world when I woke this morning. Birthday wishes from so many wonderful people whom I love with all my heart, thank you all! And these people are real. Not figments of an "imaginary" world, but real honest breathing people who have touched my life in so many ways and I love them all.

So thank you God for getting me here, please guide me through the rest of this journey and I look forward to the new chapters. I promise you I will write them well.

Happy Birthday Me!

Life is good! :)

Until next time...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors