Friday, April 30, 2010

April 30, 2010

My 365...

With all the wind and hail, there are branches scattered everywhere. This one was hanging straight down in the middle of our huge tree in the backyard. I am not sure what it is...or what the tree is for that matter, but I love the contrast.


Speaking of back yard, "hello Spring!", I do not need a lawn mower...I need a tractor!

Dozer showing his "golden" side. He definitely has the Great Pyrenees size, but more and more his Golden Retriever color is coming through. He just looks like a gorgeous HUGE Golden Retriever. I love it because people never know quite what to think of him. :)

Enjoy your last day of April. :)

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors