Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27, 2010

My 365...

Stunning color. It amazes me how brilliant the colors are in nature.

This little flower shines brightly in my world.

Have had a strange few days, not much sleep. The dreams I have been having are crazy, and when I wake up I am exhausted. I feel like I have run a marathon.

I did have a nice long phone conversation with my auntie Magdalena. Her birthday is coming up and she is going to be 91 years young. She lived with me for several years here in Idaho, and is now back home in Texas. I miss her, and she misses me. Hopefully she can come for a visit this summer. She has always been a strong force in my life ever since I was a child. Never married or children of her own, but she always treated me like her very own. I love her very much.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors