Saturday, April 24, 2010

April 24, 2010

My 365...

Have you ever had one of those days?

That was Blake today. Nothing I did made him happy. Pancakes and bacon for breakfast would start anyone on the right foot. Not Blake. He just did not know what to do with himself today.

We watched a movie together, but the second Case joined us...Blake was mad.

He decided to play with GI Joes in the living room...Miss Lilly was getting on his nerves.

His favorite dinner, chicken breast, white rice and spinach salad...he did not like the soy sauce, it was not Kikkoman.

Non stop complaining...I hate you mom...I hate you world...I hate life! Poor baby. :(

Finally this evening he settled down a bit.

Blake: "Mom, I have an idea."

Mom: "Yes Blake?"

Blake: "Let's just forgive each other."

Mom: "Okay Blake, I forgive you for being so grumpy today."

Blake: "I forgive you too mom."

*sigh* Calgon...take me away!

We are going to bake a cake tonight to seal the deal! I will let you know how it goes. :)

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors