Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19, 2010

My 365...

"Surprise!"

That is what I call my photo of the day. You see, several weeks ago when these thick leaves first popped up around the tree we were worried there were some noxious weed that could harm the dogs. I certainly never planted anything there, but then again, we were not here last spring.

I told the boys, "let's wait a while before we chop them down."

Today we find these "beautiful" flowers that have sprouted out of those leaves.


It just goes to show, one must never jump to judgement. And, patience is indeed a virtue. Waiting a while to deal with these "weeds" certainly paid off.

Until next time...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors