Saturday, April 17, 2010

April 17, 2010

My 365...

Happy Saturday! I am officially exhausted. :(

I was up all night, and not because I was sad or depressed, but because I stumbled upon a new web show and was hooked. I ended up watching the first 5 episodes. Silly me. The show is If I Can Dream, created by Simon Fuller. I really liked it! So thanks so much Simon Fuller...I really did not need another reason for extreme insomnia. :P

I do love Saturdays when I am not working. It is my day to clean the house, do the laundry and I have done that. The house smells delightfully clean, and only two loads of laundry left to fold. I did say I love Saturdays "when I am not working"...so what should I consider house cleaning? Hmmm...necessary chores not work. lol

My photo of the day, my precious Blake rocking "Justin Bieber" on his iPod. What a cutie.

Have a great "restful" Saturday world.


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors