Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 13, 2010

My 365...

Another cloudy day in my world today, but at least it was nice and cool outside.

Blake got home from school, and his usual routine was to change into his play clothes, grab the dogs and head outside to play.

Not 20 minutes later he came running in crying, "Mom I think I broke my nose!"

Poor baby had a face on collision with the tree swing. :(

So I made him a comfy spot on the bed with a roll of tissue paper so he could rest with his injury.

The dogs were so funny, Supra checked up on him to be sure he was OK.

Of course Dozer jumped on the bed to lay next to his boy.

Even Miss Lilly sat on his lap to make sure he was OK.

At one point I looked over and all three dogs were watching him closely. :)

He felt much better with all that attention!

Until tomorrow...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors