Monday, April 12, 2010

April 12, 2010

My 365...

Another overcast day here in Boise, but I did not have to look far to find some beautiful colors. It is raining today, so growing a garden is off to a great start. I can't wait to plant some vegetables, the boys and I are going to make that a project this spring. Hopefully we can keep the dogs out of the garden!

I spoke with an IDVA enrollment counselor this morning regarding Blake's list of classes for the fall. His elective will be Spanish! He is going to be so excited as he has been very interested in learning a second language. Casey wants to learn Russian, unfortunately that is not offered so we will look for another way to add that to the curriculum.

Next year is going to be amazing. I know I am going to love being a fully time mom, and a full time teacher. :)

Until tomorrow...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors