Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 6, 2010

My 365...

Beautiful day in my world. The weather was gorgeous outside, so eldest son Garrett decided to put new brakes on his big truck. Of course Blake loves nothing more than spending time with his hero Garrett, so he is the photographer of the day's photos for my 365. Doing his most favorite thing in the world...being with his big brother!

Other than the photo taken of him by Garrett, the photos below are all Blake's handiwork. He is quite the little photographer. :)






I do love my babies so. :)


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors