Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 30, 2010

My 365...

Another quiet day at home with the boys still away. I do miss them. I also had a really difficult night thinking about son B, wondering how he is doing. :(

Woke up this morning to the strangest Spring weather. First a little snow, then some hail and wind, then rain. March is going out like a lion!

I found some dolls I have had since I was a little girl. A pair of Knickerbocker Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls. I have had them since the late 60's, and still love them! They are tiny dolls, about the size of my Blackberry, and as cute as they can be. I can pass them down to my grand child some day. :)

Garrett made some delicious steak for dinner on the grill this evening. Mixed with a bit of garlic mashed potatoes and spinach salad, it was delicious! Thank you son.

Have a great tomorrow...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors