Monday, March 29, 2010

March 29, 2010

My 365...

The first day of Spring Break for the boys, and the weather was miserable. It is cold and rainy outside, so Blake and I spent the day snuggled up watching some "Super Mario Sunshine" tutorials so he can beat the game. He loves watching those!

Then his daddy came later in the day to pick him and Casey up so they could spend a few days with him. It has been almost a year since they spent some time with their father, so they were excited to go.

Blakey sat in my room waiting and told me not to worry, he would be back real soon! Then he gave me that concerned expression followed by his silly Blakey face, and a sweet kiss to hold me until he got back. Big brother Casey told me not to worry, he would take care of Blakey while they are gone, but I have to promise to take care of Ducati for him. :)


It will be nice to have a few quite days to myself, but after 23 years of being a mom, I am not used to having no "boy noise" around. It always feels strange.

Kori and Supra left this morning too so Kori could spend Spring Break at home with her family. I am going to miss them too!

Hope all is well in your world. :)


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors