Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 25, 2010

My 365...

Lots of rain today, and it was so nice. It is definitely Spring around here!



Blake had his Spring program at school today, and it was adorable. He did so well, and I am very proud of him. Unfortunately the cafeteria in this school is small, so there was standing room only for the families that came to watch the program. Needless to say getting photographs or video was next to impossible! Every time I had a clear shot to photograph Blake, a parent would pop their head into frame. Ugh!


I did manage to get a great photo of Blake with his teacher after the performance, so that made up for it. :)



One one more day until Spring Break! I am looking forward to having Blake home from school for 9 glorious days!

Until tomorrow.



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors