Monday, March 22, 2010

March 22, 2010

My 365...

A very special day today, twenty two years ago I gave birth to my first son. The pregnancy was so easy, the delivery the easiest of all my children, and my son Garrett the kindest, most loving and considerate person I have ever had the honor of knowing was born.

I thank God every day that He brought Garrett into our lives. I love you so much son. :)

My favorite picture of Garrett at age two...and again at age 22.

Happy Birthday son, I am so very proud of you!!


Love you...mom. :)

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors