Saturday, February 6, 2010

February 6, 2010

Fifteen years ago today, my darling son Case was born. Eight pounds, 6 ounces, light brown hair, big beautiful blue eyes and the longest eyelashes I had ever seen. The journey for us to meet was a long one, full of scary bumps, turns and roller coaster rides. Bed rest for the last four months of the pregnancy, I really got to know my little guy before we met. :)

He was upside down, sunny side up, and the pregnancy had every single complication in the book, but he was perfect. Absolutely perfect in every way and the most beautiful little baby boy.

Here he is this afternoon with his best friend Ducati. Still sporting the most amazing eyelashes I have ever seen.

Happy Birthday my Case Thomas, mommy loves you SO much! :)


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors