Sunday, February 28, 2010

February 28, 2010

My 365...

Finally the last day of February! This has not been the greatest month so I am happy to see it pass.

I got the best gift today! I miss RayRay so much now that he is gone, and spending my days with Supra and Dozer...whom I adore...I miss having a little itty bitty lap dog. :( Dozer at over 100 pounds and Supra not far behind that! So today Kori and Garrett drove to Weiser Idaho and brought mama home a new baby!

Meet Miss Lilly....an itty bitty tiny little Min Pin/Doxie mix. Just about the cutest little baby I have EVER seen! Blake is in love and so is mama. :)

Blakey with his little girly...

Kori introducing Lilly to the big boys...

And meeting her big brother Dozer...

Finally another girl in the house with a place full of boys. Kori and I are not so outnumbered anymore. Welcome Home Miss Lilly!

Goodbye February!

This is going to be a great March and am even better Spring!



1 comments:

Mrs. Enchantment said...

She is adorable!!! Congrats!

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors