Friday, February 26, 2010

February 26, 2010


My 365...


It seems news that should be exciting and something to celebrate is just news these days. For me, more cause for concern and gray hair. I heard I was "almost" a grandmother a few months ago. Sadly the baby died.

Now it is possible I may yet again have the opportunity to be grandmother. The timing is no better, the situation far worse, but these two think they hung the moon and life for them shall come easy. Meanwhile all this future grandmother can do is pray...pray for that sweet baby on the way.

I need to learn to step out of the way and let life run it's course...crazy as that may seem to me. The path it takes, the place it stops, the highs, the lows, the scary dark corners, I will watch quietly from the sidelines and hope everyone gets off ok.

Have a great weekend everyone. :)


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors