Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28, 2010

My 365...

A little magic healing my way? This morning Fed Ex delivered the most interesting gift I had ever received. My auntie Magdalena from Texas, the queen of natural healing, sent this to me. She is in her 90's, and suffers from various illnesses, but truly looks to be more in her early 70's! I should look and feel so good when I am her age.

The gift is called a "Himalayan Ionic Salt Crystal Lamp", although it looks more like a basket of hot lava when I turn it on. lol It is said to increase the serotonin levels in the blood, relieves migraine headaches and enhance the immune system.

Not so certain that is does all those things, but I think it will make a great night lamp. :) And it is rather pretty to look at.




I will keep you all posted on the healing factor. Thanks my Nana from Texas, we love the gift.

Have a great day!



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors