Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010



Hello Interweb Friends,

Hope you all had a splendid evening ringing in the new year! January 1, 2010, what a delightful sound that has!

Welcome to the 1st entry of my 365. I am going to post one photo per day for the next 365 days.

I call this entry "Yeti came to call!" I was having breakfast with Casey this morning, sharing a nice bowl of fruity oatmeal and we noticed this impression in the snow. Looks like Yeti tracks! What it really is, is the impression of Garrett's hands reaching into the snow to scoop up a snowball. Casey and I like the sound of "Yeti Tracks" much better. :)



My desktop photo for the day, "Italy!" And on Pandora, I am enjoying the delightful sounds of "The Rippingtons."



And a photo of my daughter Meagan's current creation in progress. Just beautimus!

Good day...

Love,


1 comments:

Mrs. Enchantment said...

Lovely!

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors